Beta Disclaimer! Please note that we are currently in our beta test phase and we are updating the site on a regular basis.

How to get your ACAS COT3 Settlement money paid

Share :

ACAS COT3 Settlement

Before you file a claim in the Employment Tribunal (ET) you MUST apply to ACAS for Early Conciliation (EC).  Once you have completed the online application form, a conciliation officer will contact you and your employer to make sure that you agree to EC. If you do, the Conciliation Officer will try to resolve the problem between you and your employer. Whatever is agreed is put in an ACAS Form COT 3. These are the terms of settlement. The ACAS Guidance Conciliation Explained provides further details of the process. The COT3 settlement is a legally binding contract which the ACAS Conciliator supports you and your emplo

Last Updated: [27/09/2022]