Costs points of dispute form
When to use the costs points of dispute form?
You do not have to pay exactly what the other side says you should pay in their costs application. Use the costs points of dispute form to frame your agruments against how much the other side is saying you should pay for costs.The costs points of dispute form allows you to make a detailed assessment identifying the areas of disagreement as to the costs the other side wants you to pay in their bill of costs.
How to use the costs points of dispute form
- Make sure to read the guidance that comes with the template before you complete it.
- Email your application to the employment tribunal with the subject, your case name and number on the subject line.
- Send a copy to the other side and let the employment tribunal know that you have copied them in.
- The employment tribunal will acknowledge receipt immediately.
- Follow up by email if you have not heard from the employment tribunal within a reasonable period after sending your application. If you follow up by phone, still send an email reiterating that you have followed up by phone.